Monday 13 August 2012

Thanks for keeping the letter. I enjoy reading every letter from 11M8 too. Friends, you all are so sweet!
 It's nice to read back what I had wrote. Thanks to Miss Hanin, my beloved lecturer  in Intec. =)

Haha, most people, perhaps 99% of the people say I'm too quiet in the beginning, but after they get know to me they will notice that I'm kind of noisy and talking non-stop. (and I won't deny=). Well I think I have let you know my Chinese name, maybe you forget (sad T.T). Here it is, 谊灵, my Chinese name.
When I recall back, I really sick a lot in the first semester. Here I realise that, not only my relationship with you guys developed very slowly, but my body took time to get use to the new environment also. Having fever 3 times in the first semester, once a month in average, having diarrhea, flu and dengue ... hu, those days were really my nightmares...
Thanks for the long message ya, I like to read it ^^
 — with Chialin Ooi atInternational Education College Shah Alam.


~Reply message from Tom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment