Sunday 22 July 2012

my BTN little experience

BTN, my first impression towards it was a "brainwashing" programme. Indeed, the ceramah in the first few days turned out to be like that. But, I love the LDK activities so much, because I got an awesome faci and friendly group members. Haha. Just like usual, I got difficulties in memorising new names, so, really feel sorry for those who I had mistaken their names. =P

My best Group 6 forever!
Qiang Qiang Qiang Qiang! This is my group Faci, Sir Bruce Lee~ I forgot the whole name ady. I really enjoy the moment together with him and the group, he is such knowledgeable, understanding, always give us advices to face the life adversities and less  lectures but more fun activities. And he had helped me a lot, your pendulum, still remained so mystery to me. Haha. Sincerely, I was quite scare when talking to him as he seemed can look through the real meaning and question behinds my every word said. Haha. Still, thanks for the great care towards us in Group 6. 


Our performance
And many of my group members. (I can't recall the names, too sad) 
But something I would like to say to Amir (if i'm not mistaken the name =P), hope you find your interest in medicine, you are clever and know a lot of things in politics, I salute you  
and to Wilson, thank you for making me laugh so much in the group, although sometimes they were indeed not the right time to laugh. Haha. I got a new close friend in mmc. 
To Rachel, happy knowing that you were same group in me. =)
yea, though we did an embarrassed performance, but Group 6, you guys really bring a lot of fun to me.=D

Besdes LDK, I also love the Riadah and the morning exercises so much! Although I no need to run and march because I was sick, there are more things that I had learnt being sitting at behind. Firstly, I realised the value and importance of myself, being a future medic student. There was an incident happened among me, sharon (from KTJ) and a friend who is diagnosed with Leukaemia (from Taylor) and this incident had totally change my thinking and mindset at that moment. I sensed happiness. =)


I love being in meru BTN. 
I love being close to nature and can see monkeys. 
I love the time together with michelle, suwen and li ting. 
I love the moment when the jurulatihs tried to act cute just to make us enjoy the riadah.
I love the weather, nightview, starlit and sometimes moonlit skies.
I love the sense of happiness on simple things when I thought I can never feel happiness in such time.


There are so many LOVEs that I got, thanks to BTN. =)

with Love,  2 July -6 July 2012


No comments:

Post a Comment